Imagine J.K. Rowling pulling a Beyoncé and releasing another Harry Potter book at midnight on July 31 with no warning can you even imagine the chaos that would ensue
someone made a really good point in the commentary of a post once which basically boiled down to the fact that james and lily’s patronuses are complements of each other (stag / doe) as opposed to snape and lily’s (doe / doe) which just goes to show how love and obsession are not the same thing at all thank u for ur time
Harry Potter AU where someone sees Harry in his cousin’s over-sized clothing with his underfed body and hears him casually mention the cupboard in which he sleeps and calls the fucking police
#and then dumbledore finds out#and comes to visit him in his new orphanage#and is like well shit#this is familiar#please dont talk to snakes#OH FUCKING HELL HARRY POTTER#YOU HAD ONE JOB (via: zavocado)
- Harry is an Auror
- Ron was an Auror, but left to help George run Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes
- Hermione is head of the DMLE
- Neville married Hannah Abbott, who is applying for the job of Matron at Hogwarts
- They’re still friends with Victor Krum
- Ginny is a journalist
- Percy is the head of the Department of Magical Transportation
- Teddy is rebellious and him and Victoire snog, like, all the time.
- Rita Skeeter is still a huge bitch
people think they’re happy because they get new things like cars, clothes, houses, etc. but you’re never really happy when you think you are because you attained these things. you are just happy because for a short period of time, you are without desire and when you want something again or when this feeling of “happiness” starts to fade, you start becoming unhappy and you will look for a thing that will make you happy again.